Can the spunnon-woven fabric be used in the use of non-woven fabric wallpaper, what are the uses?
Spunlaced nonwovens: high pressure tiny water flow is sprayed to a layer or spunlaced nonwovens manufacturer's multi-layer fiber network, so that fibers are spun together with spunlaced nonwovens, so that the fiber mesh can be strengthened and has a certain strength.
The use of non-woven fabrics
Its main uses can be roughly divided into:
(1) medical and health non-woven fabrics: surgical clothing, protective clothing, disinfecting microfiber, non-woven cloth, mask, diaper, toilet cloth, wipe cloth, wet towel, magic towel, soft towel roll, beauty products, sanitary napkin, sanitary pad and disposable sanitary cloth.
(2): home decoration with non-woven fabric with Qiangbu, tablecloth, bed sheet, bedspread etc.;
(3): clothing with non-woven lining, lining, interlining, setting cotton, various synthetic leather base cloth etc.;
(4) industrial non-woven fabrics; filter materials, insulating materials, cement bags, geotextiles, coated cloth and so on;
(5) agricultural non-woven fabrics: crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, heat preservation curtain and so on;
(6) other non-woven fabrics: Space cotton, insulation and sound insulation material, oil felt, smoke filter, bag bag tea bag and so on.
Hangzhou Guozhen Industrial Co., Ltd.
Add:No. 588 Zhongxin Road, Waisha Industrial Zone, Lingqiao
Related Industry Knowledge
- Non-woven market development
- Pulp process
- Two species of wet wipes
- Baby wet towel should be aware of
- Mesh fabric is widely used
- Strong decontamination, water-absor...
- What is a non-woven fabric
- Wood pulp is made of how
- What kind of clothes can be stained
- What are the main components of tissue
- Characteristics of spunlaced nonwov...
- The difference between needled nonw...
- Printed spunlaced nonwoven fabric
- The process of non-woven fabric
- What's the market prospect of non w...
- What is the difference between a ne...
- How to distinguish spunlaced nonwov...
- What is Nonwovens?
- Non-woven fabric features
- The relationship between non-woven ...