Characteristics of spunlaced nonwoven fabrics
1., spunlaced nonwovens are made of fibers that are entangled with fibers by puncturing with water. This will not damage fibers, so it will not affect the softness of fibers. So it's tough and soft.
2. Spunlaced non-woven fabric looks very close to the traditional textile. Unlike other nonwoven materials, it looks more natural and softer.
3. because the strength of the spunlaced non-woven fabric is very high, it is used to wear resistance to tensile force, and it is not easy to get hair. It will not add any adhesive in the manufacture, it depends on strength and toughness of fiber, no more wash more weak.
4. the fabric has a strong hygroscopic ability and can quickly absorb water into the fiber net. The spunlaced nonwoven fabric has a very good air permeability and can make clothes without a feeling of stuffiness.
5. spunnon spunnon-woven fabric is very rich in design, and can change many tricks and satisfy all kinds of aesthetic needs.
Hangzhou Guozhen Industrial Co., Ltd.
Add:No. 588 Zhongxin Road, Waisha Industrial Zone, Lingqiao
Related Industry Knowledge
- Non-woven market development
- Pulp process
- Two species of wet wipes
- Baby wet towel should be aware of
- Mesh fabric is widely used
- Strong decontamination, water-absor...
- What is a non-woven fabric
- Wood pulp is made of how
- What kind of clothes can be stained
- What are the main components of tissue
- The difference between needled nonw...
- Printed spunlaced nonwoven fabric
- The process of non-woven fabric
- What's the market prospect of non w...
- What is the difference between a ne...
- How to distinguish spunlaced nonwov...
- What is Nonwovens?
- Non-woven fabric features
- The relationship between non-woven ...
- Non woven fabric material features