How much do you know about the advantages of green products?
The product is made of non-woven fabrics. It is a new generation of environmentally-friendly materials that are moisture-proof, breathable, flexible, lightweight, non-combustible, easy to decompose, non-toxic, non-irritating, rich in colors, low in price, and recyclable. The material can be naturally decomposed for 90 days outdoors, placed in an interior for a period of up to 5 years, non-toxic, odorless, and free of any remaining matter when burned, so that it does not pollute the environment and is internationally recognized as an environmentally friendly product that protects the earth's ecology.
1. Light weight: Polypropylene resin as the main raw material, the proportion of only 0.9, only three-fifths of cotton, with a fluffy, feel good.
2. Non-toxic and non-irritating: The product is manufactured in accordance with FDA food grade raw materials, free of other chemical components, stable in performance, non-toxic, no odor, and does not irritate the skin.
3. Antibacterial, anti-chemical agents: Polypropylene is a chemically inert material, not insects, and can isolate the presence of bacteria and insects in the liquid erosion; antibacterial, alkaline corrosion, the finished product will not affect the strength due to erosion.
4. Good physical properties. The direct spinning of polypropylene spinning is made by heat-bonding. The strength of the product is better than that of ordinary staple fiber products. The strength is non-directional and the strength in both vertical and horizontal directions is similar.
5. In terms of environmental protection, most of the raw materials used for non-woven fabrics are polypropylene, while the plastic bags are made of polyethylene. Although the two materials have similar names, their chemical structures are quite different. The chemical molecular structure of polyethylene is quite stable and extremely difficult to degrade. Therefore, the plastic bag needs 300 years to be decomposed; while the chemical structure of polypropylene is not strong, the molecular chain can be easily broken and can be effectively degraded. , And in the non-toxic form into the next environmental cycle, a non-woven shopping bag can be completely decomposed within 90 days. Moreover, non-woven shopping bags can be reused more than 10 times, and the environmental pollution after disposal is only 10% of the plastic bags.
Hangzhou Guozhen Industrial Co., Ltd.
Add:No. 588 Zhongxin Road, Waisha Industrial Zone, Lingqiao
Related Industry Knowledge
- Non-woven market development
- Pulp process
- Two species of wet wipes
- Baby wet towel should be aware of
- Mesh fabric is widely used
- Strong decontamination, water-absor...
- What is a non-woven fabric
- Wood pulp is made of how
- What kind of clothes can be stained
- What are the main components of tissue
- Acupuncture non-woven
- Spunbond nonwovens
- Spunlace nonwoven
- What material does Spunlace use?
- Non-woven fabrics are widely used i...
- What are the common manufacturing p...
- What is the difference between PP n...
- Do you know the physical properties...