Spunlaced nonwovens are high-pressure micro-jets that are sprayed onto one or more layers of fiber webs to entangle the fibers with each other so that the web is reinforced and has a certain strength. The resulting fabric is a spunlace nonwoven. The fiber raw materials are widely available and can be polyester, nylon, polypropylene, viscose fiber, chitin fiber, microfiber, tencel, silk, bamboo fiber, wood pulp fiber, seaweed fiber and the like.
Hangzhou Guozhen Industrial Co., Ltd.
Add:No. 588 Zhongxin Road, Waisha Industrial Zone, Lingqiao
Related Industry Knowledge
- Non-woven market development
- Pulp process
- Two species of wet wipes
- Baby wet towel should be aware of
- Mesh fabric is widely used
- Strong decontamination, water-absor...
- What is a non-woven fabric
- Wood pulp is made of how
- What kind of clothes can be stained
- What are the main components of tissue
- Non-woven wallpaper construction me...
- How much do you know about the adva...
- Acupuncture non-woven
- Spunbond nonwovens
- Spunlace nonwoven
- What material does Spunlace use?