How to distinguish spunlaced nonwoven and needled nonwoven fabrics from a superficial view?
1. The weight of the needled nonwoven fabric is generally higher than that of the spunlaced non-woven fabric. The spunlaced non-woven fabric is more expensive, the cloth surface is more delicate and the production process is cleaner than the needling. It is widely used in health, health, and beauty. The needling material is more extensive than the spunlace, many varieties, filter material, felt material, geotextile and so on.
2, the difference between acupuncture and spunlace: the acupuncture is generally thicker, the weight of the gram is generally more than 80 grams, the fiber is coarser, the feeling is rough, and the surface has small pinholes. The weight of spunlaced buck is less than 80 grams, special 120-250 grams, but few. The Spunlaced cloth has a delicate hand and a fine strip of spunlace on the surface of the surface.
3, needled nonwoven fabric and spunlaced nonwoven fabric all belong to non-woven fabric (also called nonwoven fabric), which are two of the dry mechanical reinforcement of nonwoven fabrics. As the name suggests, the biggest difference between them is reinforcement, the last one is mechanical needles reinforcement, the other is mechanical high-pressure water needle reinforcement, and the difference of technology directly makes their products function different.
4, needle punched nonwovens have been used in all walks of life, especially in agriculture, aquaculture, industry, Jianye, needle punched nonwovens, which are characterized by low cost, economical and applicable, convenient and simple, environmental protection and so on.
Hangzhou Guozhen Industrial Co., Ltd.
Add:No. 588 Zhongxin Road, Waisha Industrial Zone, Lingqiao
Related Industry Knowledge
- Non-woven market development
- Pulp process
- Two species of wet wipes
- Baby wet towel should be aware of
- Mesh fabric is widely used
- Strong decontamination, water-absor...
- What is a non-woven fabric
- Wood pulp is made of how
- What kind of clothes can be stained
- What are the main components of tissue
- What is Nonwovens?
- Non-woven fabric features
- The relationship between non-woven ...
- Non woven fabric material features
- Technical characteristics of spunla...
- How is Non-woven fabric produced, c...
- Main uses of Non-woven fabrics
- Non-woven fabric composition structure
- New progress in Spunlace Nonwoven s...
- Nike uses nonwoven fabric to make s...