1. The weight of a needle-punched non-woven fabric is generally higher than that of a spun-laced non-woven fabric. Spunlaced non-woven materials are more expensive, the fabric is more delicate, and the production process is cleaner than acupuncture. Sanitary medicine, hygiene, and beauty are widely used. Acupuncture has a wider range of raw materials than spunlace, many varieties, filter materials, felt materials, geotextiles and so on.
2, the difference between acupuncture and spunlace: acupuncture is generally relatively thick, weight is generally more than 80 grams, fiber is coarse, feel rough, the surface of a small pinhole. Spunlaced Burke is usually less than 80 grams, and special 120-250 grams, but rarely. The spunlaced cloth feels finer and the surface has small strips of spunlace lines.
3, acupuncture non-woven fabrics, spunlace non-woven fabrics are non-woven (also known as non-woven fabrics), non-woven fabric dry mechanical reinforcement in two of them. The biggest difference between the two processes is that the reinforcement is the reinforcement of the mechanical needle, which is the reinforcement of the mechanical high-pressure needle. The difference in the process directly makes the application of the finished product function different.
4. Needle-punched non-woven fabrics have been used in all walks of life, especially in agriculture, aquaculture, industry, construction industry, acupuncture non-woven fabrics with low cost, economical, easy to use, environmental protection and many other features.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Non-woven market development
- Pulp process
- Two species of wet wipes
- Baby wet towel should be aware of
- Mesh fabric is widely used
- Strong decontamination, water-absor...
- What is a non-woven fabric
- Wood pulp is made of how
- What kind of clothes can be stained
- What are the main components of tissue
- What is the raw material spunlace n...
- How to define 100% cotton spunlace ...
- Non-woven wallpaper construction me...
- How much do you know about the adva...
- Acupuncture non-woven
- Spunbond nonwovens
- Spunlace nonwoven
- What material does Spunlace use?
- Non-woven fabrics are widely used i...
- What are the common manufacturing p...