(1) Medical and sanitary cloth: surgical clothing, protective clothing, disinfection cloth, masks, diapers, women's sanitary napkins, etc.
(2) Home decoration with cloth: paste Qiangbu, table cloth, bed linen, bedspread, etc.
(3) with the installation of cloth: lining, adhesive lining, wadding, stereotypes cotton, all kinds of synthetic leather cloth, etc.
(4) Industrial fabrics: filtration materials, insulating materials, cement packaging bags, geotextile, coated cloth, etc.
(5) Agricultural fabrics: crop protection cloth, seedling cloth, irrigation cloth, insulation curtain, etc.
(6) Other: space cotton, thermal insulation materials, suction linoleum, cigarette filter, bags bag tea bags.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Non-woven market development
- Pulp process
- Two species of wet wipes
- Baby wet towel should be aware of
- Mesh fabric is widely used
- Strong decontamination, water-absor...
- What is a non-woven fabric
- Wood pulp is made of how
- What kind of clothes can be stained
- What are the main components of tissue
- Non-woven fabric composition structure
- New progress in Spunlace Nonwoven s...
- Nike uses nonwoven fabric to make s...
- What is non-woven composite fabric ...
- The difference between heat-sealed ...
- How to identify the quality of non-...
- Pure paper, non-woven, paper-based,...
- What is spunlace nonwoven?
- Spunlace non-woven main raw material
- The principle of spunlace non-woven...