New development of spunlace nonwoven fabric spunlace Technology
Study on the Memis Acar Department of mechanical engineering in the University of British Loughborough nonwoven Spunlaced technology that can spunlaced process process of glass fiber production, industrial fabrics, because the glass fiber crimp, traditionally dry nonwoven process difficult processing. Most of the glass fiber nonwovens is generally composed of acupuncture or wet process, but the North Carolina State University (NCSN) has successfully developed a blend of glass fiber and polyester spunlaced nonwovens. The diameter of 16um coarse denier fiber, water needling method is very difficult to process, if the 6.5um and the diameter of fine denier fiber mixed, is conducive to improving the strength of spunlaced nonwovens, so different size of glass fiber mixed with fine denier fiber for Spunlaced, coarse denier fiber can improve the strength of spunlaced nonwovens. If glass fiber is blended with staple fiber such as polyester, it can strengthen the ability of spunlaced entanglement. Glass fiber reinforced polyester composites can be produced by mixing glass fiber with low melting point polyester fiber. Researchers at Auburm University found that use of NGSN equipment can produce spunlace cloth, geotextile is produced by Acupuncture and hot rolling process. The researchers found that changing the pressure of spunlace and the time acting on the web by the water needle can change the pore size of geotextile. Pore size is the key index of geotextiles, especially the sand filtration layer, which allows water flow through and prevents soil movement. Prolonging the time of fiber netting by water needle or increasing the pressure of spunlace can enhance the entanglement effect of fiber netting, and reduce the pore size of fabric. The size of the hole can be adjusted on-line without stopping, so as to improve the production speed, which is more flexible than the other processing technology of the geotextile.
Hangzhou Guozhen Industrial Co., Ltd.
Add:No. 588 Zhongxin Road, Waisha Industrial Zone, Lingqiao
Related Industry Knowledge
- Non-woven market development
- Pulp process
- Two species of wet wipes
- Baby wet towel should be aware of
- Mesh fabric is widely used
- Strong decontamination, water-absor...
- What is a non-woven fabric
- Wood pulp is made of how
- What kind of clothes can be stained
- What are the main components of tissue
- Spunlace Composite Technology
- Film coated nonwoven fabrics and wh...
- How do we treat the soft and hard d...
- The name of non-woven fabric in dif...
- What is the difference between non-...
- Application of Spunlaced Nonwovens
- Spunlace composite technology
- Performance of wood pulp Spunlace n...
- Application fields of wood pulp Spu...
- The difference between wood pulp no...