Non woven fabric material features:
1. light: polypropylene resin as the main raw material, the proportion of only 0.9, only 3/5 of cotton, with fluffy, feel good.
2. softening: fine fiber (2-3D) light point hot melt bonding molding. The finished product has a moderate softness and a comfortable feeling.
3. dial water and breathable: Polypropylene slice without water absorption, moisture content is zero, finished product dial water is good, composed of 100% fibers, porous, breathable, easy to keep the cloth dry and easy to wash.
4., no toxicity and no irritation. The product is produced in line with FDA food grade raw materials, without other chemical components. Its performance is stable, non-toxic, no smell, and it doesn't irritate the skin.
5., antibacterial and anti chemical agents: polypropylene is a chemical blunt substance, it is not moth eaten, and it can isolate bacteria and worms in liquid, and antibacterial, alkali corrosion and finished products will not affect strength due to erosion.
6. antibacterial activity. The products are drawn out of water, not mouldy, and can isolate the corrosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid, not moldy moth.
7. good physical property. The strength of the products is better than that of the general short fiber products. The strength is not directional, and the longitudinal and transverse strength are similar.
Hangzhou Guozhen Industrial Co., Ltd.
Add:No. 588 Zhongxin Road, Waisha Industrial Zone, Lingqiao
Related Industry Knowledge
- Non-woven market development
- Pulp process
- Two species of wet wipes
- Baby wet towel should be aware of
- Mesh fabric is widely used
- Strong decontamination, water-absor...
- What is a non-woven fabric
- Wood pulp is made of how
- What kind of clothes can be stained
- What are the main components of tissue
- Technical characteristics of spunla...
- How is Non-woven fabric produced, c...
- Main uses of Non-woven fabrics
- Non-woven fabric composition structure
- New progress in Spunlace Nonwoven s...
- Nike uses nonwoven fabric to make s...
- What is non-woven composite fabric ...
- The difference between heat-sealed ...
- How to identify the quality of non-...
- Pure paper, non-woven, paper-based,...