1. Spunlace non-woven fabric: it is to spray the high pressure and fine water into one or more layers of fiber net, so that the fibers are intertwined with each other, so that the fiber can be strengthened and has a certain strength.
2. Heat resistant non-woven fabric: refers to the fiber network in the form of fiber or powder hot-melt bonding reinforcement material, and then after the fiber network heating, melting, cooling, reinforcement into cloth.
3, pulp air mesh non-woven fabrics: can also be called dust-free paper, dry paper non-woven fabrics. It uses air stream forming technology to loosen the wood pulp fiber into a single fiber state, and then uses air flow method to make the fiber agglutinate on the net curtain, and then the fabric is reinforced into cloth.
4, wet nonwoven fiber raw material is arranged in a water medium opening into a single fiber, and the mixture of different fiber raw material, made of fiber slurry, slurry conveying into the network organization, the fiber in the wet state into the net reinforcement into cloth.
5, non-woven fabrics: in the polymer has been squeezing and stretching to form a continuous filament, filament laying into the net, web after bonding, thermal bonding, chemical bonding or mechanical reinforcement method, the fiber network into non-woven fabric.
6. Melt blown non-woven fabric: its process: polymer feeding - melt extrusion - fiber forming - fiber cooling - Netting - reinforcing into cloth.
7, non-woven cloth is a kind of dry non-woven, non-woven needle puncture needle is the effect of fiber net, fluffy reinforcement into cloth.
8, non-woven stitch: is a dry non-woven, stitch method is on the fiber web, yarn layer, non textile materials using warp coil structure (such as plastic sheets, plastic thin metal foil, etc.) or their combination for reinforcement with non-woven fabrics.
Hangzhou Guozhen Industrial Co., Ltd.
Add:No. 588 Zhongxin Road, Waisha Industrial Zone, Lingqiao
Related Industry Knowledge
- Non-woven market development
- Pulp process
- Two species of wet wipes
- Baby wet towel should be aware of
- Mesh fabric is widely used
- Strong decontamination, water-absor...
- What is a non-woven fabric
- Wood pulp is made of how
- What kind of clothes can be stained
- What are the main components of tissue
- What is spunbond? What's the differ...
- What are the functions and uses of ...
- Production process of spunlace nonw...
- New development of spunlace nonwove...
- Spunlace Composite Technology
- Film coated nonwoven fabrics and wh...
- How do we treat the soft and hard d...
- The name of non-woven fabric in dif...
- What is the difference between non-...
- Application of Spunlaced Nonwovens