Traditional pulp is using chemical methods, mechanical methods or a combination of methods, plant fibrous material dissociates into color or bleached pulp production process. Is the process of plant fibrous material is usually used crushing, screening, bleaching, cleaning, cooking, washing, drying
Modern new development a biological pulping method, use special bacteria (white rot, brown rot, soft rot bacteria) specifically directed decomposition of lignin structure, supplemented by mechanical or chemical means after dissociation of the remaining cellulose and bleaching. In this process, biology have opened much decomposition, lignin, chemical methods only as a secondary action, rarely used chemical products compared with conventional methods, so you can do less discharge or discharge waste water, is an environmentally-friendly pulp, clean pulping method.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Non-woven market development
- Two species of wet wipes
- Baby wet towel should be aware of
- Mesh fabric is widely used
- Strong decontamination, water-absor...
- What is a non-woven fabric
- Wood pulp is made of how
- What kind of clothes can be stained
- What are the main components of tissue
- Not moldy, safety and sanitation
- What is the definition of non woven?