After the polymer has been extruded and stretched to form continuous filaments, the filaments are laid into a web and the web is then bonded, thermally bonded, chemically bonded, or mechanically consolidated to make the web non-reactive. Spinning cloth. The most common and most commonly used is the application of non-woven bags, non-woven packaging, etc., and it is also easy to identify because the nip of the spunbonded non-woven fabric is diamond-shaped.
Hangzhou Guozhen Industrial Co., Ltd.
Add:No. 588 Zhongxin Road, Waisha Industrial Zone, Lingqiao
Related Industry Knowledge
- Non-woven market development
- Pulp process
- Two species of wet wipes
- Baby wet towel should be aware of
- Mesh fabric is widely used
- Strong decontamination, water-absor...
- What is a non-woven fabric
- Wood pulp is made of how
- What kind of clothes can be stained
- What are the main components of tissue
- Spunlace nonwoven
- What material does Spunlace use?
- Non-woven fabrics are widely used i...
- What are the common manufacturing p...
- What is the difference between PP n...
- Do you know the physical properties...
- New technology for spunlace nonwove...
- Spunlaced non-woven new products
- Spunlaced non-woven fabric