1) Natural fibers: cotton, wool, hemp, silk;
(2) Conventional fibers: viscose fibers, polyester fibers, acetate fibers, polypropylene fibers, polyamide fibers;
(3) Differential fibers: microfibers, shaped fibers, low-melting-point fibers, high-crimped fibers, and antistatic fibers;
(4) High-functional fibers: Aramid fibers, carbon fibers, and metal fibers.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Non-woven market development
- Pulp process
- Two species of wet wipes
- Baby wet towel should be aware of
- Mesh fabric is widely used
- Strong decontamination, water-absor...
- What is a non-woven fabric
- Wood pulp is made of how
- What kind of clothes can be stained
- What are the main components of tissue
- The principle of spunlace non-woven...
- Spunlace nonwovens features
- Spunlace non-woven products applica...
- Spunlace non-woven production techn...
- Spunlace non-woven new products
- Spunlace non-woven domestic profile
- What is the difference between spun...
- Spunlace non-woven principle
- How long can PP nonwovens degrade i...
- Comparison of Biodegradable Non-wov...