1. Flexible entanglement, does not affect the original characteristics of the fiber, does not damage the fiber
2. Appearance is closer to traditional textiles than other nonwovens
3. High strength, low fuzziness
4 high hygroscopicity, rapid moisture absorption
5. Good air permeability
6. Soft and drape
7. The appearance of a variety of tricks
8. No adhesive reinforcement, washable
9. Long production process and large floor space
10. Complex equipment, high water quality requirements
11. Great energy consumption 
Related Industry Knowledge
- Non-woven market development
- Pulp process
- Two species of wet wipes
- Baby wet towel should be aware of
- Mesh fabric is widely used
- Strong decontamination, water-absor...
- What is a non-woven fabric
- Wood pulp is made of how
- What kind of clothes can be stained
- What are the main components of tissue
- Spunlace non-woven products applica...
- Spunlace non-woven production techn...
- Spunlace non-woven new products
- Spunlace non-woven domestic profile
- What is the difference between spun...
- Spunlace non-woven principle
- How long can PP nonwovens degrade i...
- Comparison of Biodegradable Non-wov...
- Comparison and Analysis of Breeding...
- Contrastive analysis of biodegradab...