The difference between needled nonwoven fabric and spunlaced nonwoven fabric
Needled nonwoven and spunlaced nonwoven fabrics all belong to non-woven fabrics (also called nonwoven fabrics), and are two of the dry / mechanical reinforcement of nonwoven fabrics. Among them, the biggest difference between spunlace and nonwovens is the reinforcement of mechanical needles, mechanical high-pressure water needles and different spunlaced nonwovens manufacturers.
The weight of the needled non-woven fabric is generally higher than that of the spunlaced non-woven fabric. The raw material of Spunlaced non-woven fabric is more expensive, the fabric with superfine fiber is more delicate and the production process is cleaner than the needling. Medical / health / cosmetic is more extensive. Acupuncture is widely spunlace raw material variety, filter material, geotextile felts * / / etc..
The difference between acupuncture and spunlace: the acupuncture is generally thicker, the weight of the gram is generally more than 80 grams, the fiber is coarser, the feeling is rough, and the surface has small pinholes. The weight of spunlaced buck is less than 80 grams, special 120-250 grams, but few. The Spunlaced cloth has a delicate hand and a fine strip of spunlace on the surface of the surface.
Hangzhou Guozhen Industrial Co., Ltd.
Add:No. 588 Zhongxin Road, Waisha Industrial Zone, Lingqiao
Related Industry Knowledge
- Non-woven market development
- Pulp process
- Two species of wet wipes
- Baby wet towel should be aware of
- Mesh fabric is widely used
- Strong decontamination, water-absor...
- What is a non-woven fabric
- Wood pulp is made of how
- What kind of clothes can be stained
- What are the main components of tissue
- Printed spunlaced nonwoven fabric
- The process of non-woven fabric
- What's the market prospect of non w...
- What is the difference between a ne...
- How to distinguish spunlaced nonwov...
- What is Nonwovens?
- Non-woven fabric features
- The relationship between non-woven ...
- Non woven fabric material features
- Technical characteristics of spunla...