What are the main raw materials of spunlace nonwovens？
(1)natural fiber cotton, wool, linen and silk;
(2) the conventional fiber viscose, polyester fiber, acetate fiber, polypropylene fiber, polyamide fiber;
(3) differential fiber: superfine fiber, fiber, low melting point, high fiber crimp fiber, antistatic fiber;
(4) high function fiber: aromatic polyamide fiber, carbon fiber, metal fiber.
Hangzhou Guozhen Industrial Co., Ltd.
Add:No. 588 Zhongxin Road, Waisha Industrial Zone, Lingqiao
Related Industry Knowledge
- Non-woven market development
- Pulp process
- Two species of wet wipes
- Baby wet towel should be aware of
- Mesh fabric is widely used
- Strong decontamination, water-absor...
- What is a non-woven fabric
- Wood pulp is made of how
- What kind of clothes can be stained
- What are the main components of tissue
- The processing principle of spunlac...
- What are the technical features of ...
- What are the applications of spunno...
- Can the spunnon-woven fabric be use...
- Characteristics of spunlaced nonwov...
- The difference between needled nonw...
- Printed spunlaced nonwoven fabric
- The process of non-woven fabric
- What's the market prospect of non w...
- What is the difference between a ne...