Non-woven fabric (English name: Non woven fabric or nonwoven cloth) also known as Non-woven, is made up of directional or random fibers. It is called cloth because of the appearance of the cloth and some properties.
Non-woven fabric with moistureproof, breathable, flexible, light, not combustion, easy decomposition, non-toxic without irritation, rich color, low price, recyclable and other characteristics. such as the use of polypropylene (PP material) as raw material, by high-temperature melting, spraying, paving, hot Shan to take a continuous one-step production.
Hangzhou Guozhen Industrial Co., Ltd.
Add:No. 588 Zhongxin Road, Waisha Industrial Zone, Lingqiao
Related Industry Knowledge
- Non-woven market development
- Pulp process
- Two species of wet wipes
- Baby wet towel should be aware of
- Mesh fabric is widely used
- Strong decontamination, water-absor...
- What is a non-woven fabric
- Wood pulp is made of how
- What kind of clothes can be stained
- What are the main components of tissue
- Non-woven fabric features
- The relationship between non-woven ...
- Non woven fabric material features
- Technical characteristics of spunla...
- How is Non-woven fabric produced, c...
- Main uses of Non-woven fabrics
- Non-woven fabric composition structure
- New progress in Spunlace Nonwoven s...
- Nike uses nonwoven fabric to make s...
- What is non-woven composite fabric ...