What is the difference between a needled nonwoven fabric and a spunlaced nonwoven fabric?
Acupuncture non-woven non-woven cloth is a dry non-woven, non-woven needle puncture needle is the effect of fiber net, fluffy reinforcement into cloth.
Needled nonwoven fabric and spunlaced nonwoven fabric, which are non-woven fabrics (also called nonwoven fabrics), are two of the dry / mechanical reinforcement of nonwoven fabrics.
As the name suggests, the biggest difference between them is reinforcement, the last one is mechanical needles reinforcement, the other is mechanical high-pressure water needle reinforcement, and the difference of technology directly makes their products function different.
The weight of the needled non-woven fabric is generally higher than that of the spunlaced non-woven fabric. The spunlaced non-woven fabric is more expensive, the cloth surface is more delicate and the production process is cleaner than the needling. Medical / health / cosmetic is more extensive. Acupuncture is widely spunlace raw material variety, filter material, geotextile felts * / / etc..
Hangzhou Guozhen Industrial Co., Ltd.
Add:No. 588 Zhongxin Road, Waisha Industrial Zone, Lingqiao
Related Industry Knowledge
- Non-woven market development
- Pulp process
- Two species of wet wipes
- Baby wet towel should be aware of
- Mesh fabric is widely used
- Strong decontamination, water-absor...
- What is a non-woven fabric
- Wood pulp is made of how
- What kind of clothes can be stained
- What are the main components of tissue
- How to distinguish spunlaced nonwov...
- What is Nonwovens?
- Non-woven fabric features
- The relationship between non-woven ...
- Non woven fabric material features
- Technical characteristics of spunla...
- How is Non-woven fabric produced, c...
- Main uses of Non-woven fabrics
- Non-woven fabric composition structure
- New progress in Spunlace Nonwoven s...