1, spunlace non-woven main raw materials
(1) Natural fibers: cotton, wool, hemp, silk;
(2) Conventional fibers: viscose fibers, polyester fibers, acetate fibers, polypropylene fibers, polyamide fibers;
(3) Differential fibers: microfibers, shaped fibers, low-melting-point fibers, high-crimped fibers, and antistatic fibers;
(4) High-functional fibers: Aramid fibers, carbon fibers, and metal fibers.
2, spunlace non-woven fabric is the high-pressure micro-stream sprayed onto one or more layers of fiber network, so that the fibers are entangled with each other, so that the fiber network can be strengthened and have a certain strength, the resulting fabric is the spunlace non-woven cloth. The fiber raw materials are widely available and can be polyester, nylon, polypropylene, viscose fiber, chitin fiber, microfiber, tencel, silk, bamboo fiber, wood pulp fiber, seaweed fiber and the like.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Non-woven market development
- Pulp process
- Two species of wet wipes
- Baby wet towel should be aware of
- Mesh fabric is widely used
- Strong decontamination, water-absor...
- What is a non-woven fabric
- Wood pulp is made of how
- What kind of clothes can be stained
- What are the main components of tissue
- Non-woven fabrics are widely used i...
- What are the common manufacturing p...