What's the market prospect of non woven fabrics
In recent years, the growth rate of world non woven fabric demand has always been higher than the growth of the global economy. The production of non woven fabric in the world is mainly concentrated in the United States, accounting for 41% of the world's total, 30% in Western Europe, 8% in Japan, 3.5% in China, and 17.5% in other areas. In the terminal applications of non-woven fabrics, sanitary absorbent (especially diapers) products are growing fastest. Medical textiles, automotive textiles, footwear and artificial leather market also present a new trend of rapid development.
Although the non woven industry in China started late, it has developed very rapidly. In the early 1980s, the output was less than 10 thousand tons. In the mid and late 1990s, China set off a high tide of non-woven products. In addition to the domestic production line, Guangdong, Zhejiang, Jiangxi, Hunan and other provinces have also introduced production lines from abroad. The development speed of China's non woven products is much faster than that of the textile industry. The annual growth rate of 8-10% is increasing rapidly. It is the fastest growing industry in the textile industry.
Hangzhou Guozhen Industrial Co., Ltd.
Add:No. 588 Zhongxin Road, Waisha Industrial Zone, Lingqiao
Related Industry Knowledge
- Non-woven market development
- Pulp process
- Two species of wet wipes
- Baby wet towel should be aware of
- Mesh fabric is widely used
- Strong decontamination, water-absor...
- What is a non-woven fabric
- Wood pulp is made of how
- What kind of clothes can be stained
- What are the main components of tissue
- What is the difference between a ne...
- How to distinguish spunlaced nonwov...
- What is Nonwovens?
- Non-woven fabric features
- The relationship between non-woven ...
- Non woven fabric material features
- Technical characteristics of spunla...
- How is Non-woven fabric produced, c...
- Main uses of Non-woven fabrics
- Non-woven fabric composition structure