Spunlaced non-woven cloth is the high-pressure fine water spray to one or more layers of fiber network, so that the fibers tangled together, so that the fiber can be reinforced with a certain strength, the fabric is spunlaced non-woven. The fiber raw materials from a wide range, can be polyester, nylon, polypropylene, viscose fiber, chitin fiber, ultra-fine fibers, Tencel, silk, bamboo fiber, wood pulp fiber, seaweed fiber.
(1) natural fibers: cotton, wool, linen, silk;
(2) Conventional fibers: viscose fiber, polyester fiber, acetate fiber, polypropylene fiber, polyamide fiber;
(3) differentiated fiber: ultrafine fiber, shaped fiber, low melting point fiber, high curling fiber, antistatic fiber;
(4) high functional fiber: aromatic polyamide fiber, carbon fiber, metal fiber.
The principle of the spunlace method is similar to that of the acupuncture process, but without the needles, the multi-stranded micro-jet jet network is produced by high pressure. After the water jet passes through the web, it is supported by the curtain of the curtain, and then the fiber is inserted again, whereby the fibers in the web are displaced, interspersed, entangled and entangled under the action of high-speed water jet in different directions So that the network is reinforced.
1. Flexible entanglement, does not affect the original characteristics of the fiber, does not damage the fiber
2. Appearance is closer to traditional textiles than other nonwovens
3. High strength, low fluffy
4. High moisture absorption, rapid moisture absorption
5. good ventilation
6. feel soft, drape good
7. The appearance of changing patterns
8. No adhesive reinforcement, washable
9. Long production process, covers an area of large
10. Equipment is complex, high water quality requirements
11. Large energy consumption
Sponge composite technology research and development, not only to overcome the limitations of some non-woven products, increased color varieties, greatly broadening the application of spunlace nonwovens, but also to promote the spunlace technology and the entire non-woven fabric technology Development and improvement. (1) spunlace and wood pulp air into the network composite technology. As the price of wood pulp is much cheaper than the short staple commonly used by the spunlace method, and the fluff pulp has a good hygroscopicity and feel, so the finished product is cheaper than all the fiber products and is very competitive in price. On the filter system requirements are high. Products can be used as wiping cloth (70% g / m2), diapers and sanitary napkins core material. Spunlace and wood pulp airlaid composite equipment Fleissner's Aquapulp, Perfojet Airlace. (2) spunlace and filament spunbond fiber composite technology. The method of composite products both spunbond nonwovens than the municipal strength and short fiber good absorption performance, and more spunbond nonwovens even soft, absorbent oil absorption function, high strength, can be used as food cloth , Decorative cloth and cleaning cloth. Spunlace and Spunbond Composite equipment are Flerssner's Aquqspun, Aquasplit. As well as Freudenberg's Evolon processing technology. (3) spunlace and wet-laid composite technology. Typical Processes Detex's Hydraspun technology consists of Detex's wet-laid technology combined with the Japanese company Unicharm's Soflom Spunlace method. Hyderaspun wet spunlace nonwoven fabric strength and softness is equivalent to even more than the traditional dry spunlaced nonwovens, and wet spunlace non-woven fabric can not afford to dander, the seam tensile strength is dry spunlace Nonwovens twice, especially for the field of clothing.
Hangzhou Guozhen Industrial Co., Ltd.
Add:No. 588 Zhongxin Road, Waisha Industrial Zone, Lingqiao
- No Difference Between Woven And Lam...
- Pulp Is Made Of How
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Wet...
- Classification Of Wipes And How To ...
- Woven Mesh Fabric Weaving Method
- Conservation Method Of Towel
- The Main Use Of Non-woven Fabric
- Beating Tough
- How Can Good Colors
- Paper Towels Are Very Versatile
- Embossed Spunlace Nonwoven Jet Jet ...
- Dyed Spunlace Nonwoven Nonwovens Ma...
- Nonwoven Production Material
- Embossed Spunlace Nonwoven Process ...
- Mesh Spunlace Nonwoven Main Varieties
- What Is Spunlace Nonwoven Fabric?
- What Are The Main Ingredients Of Sp...
- Nonwoven Textile Industry
- Mesh Spunlace Nonwoven Punlaced Non...
- Embossed Spunlace Nonwoven Spunlace...