Dyed Spunlace Nonwoven Nonwovens Material Features
Nonwovens concept and characteristics Nonwovens (also known as non-woven), is a new generation of environmentally friendly materials, with water repellent, breathable, flexible, non-combustion, non-toxic non-irritating, rich colors and so on. The material if placed in the outdoor by the natural decomposition of its longest life of only 90 days, placed in the room within 5 years of decomposition, burning non-toxic, tasteless, and without any legacy material, which does not pollute the environment, so the resulting environmental protection The Suitable for washing and other objects.
It utilizes high-profile slices, short fibers or filaments to form new fiber products with a soft, breathable and planar structure formed by a variety of web forming methods and consolidation techniques.
(A) non-woven material features:
1. Light: the polypropylene resin as the main production of raw materials, the proportion of only 0.9, only three-fifths of cotton, with fluffy, feel good.
2. Soft: composed of fine fibers (2-3D) light-like hot-melt bonding molding. Finished softness moderate, with a sense of comfort.
3. Water, breathable: polypropylene slices do not absorb water, moisture content of zero, finished water good, from 100% fiber composition with porous, good ventilation, easy to keep the fabric dry, easy to wash.
4. Non-toxic, non-irritating: products used in line with FDA food-grade raw materials production, excluding other chemical composition, stable performance, non-toxic, no smell, do not stimulate the skin.
5. Antimicrobial, anti-chemical agents: Polypropylene is a chemical blunt material, not moth, and can isolate the existence of bacteria and insects within the erosion of bacteria; antibacterial, alkali corrosion, the product does not affect the intensity due to erosion. 6. Antibacterial. Products with water, not mold, and can isolate the existence of liquid bacteria and insects within the erosion, not mildew.
7. Good physical properties. From polypropylene spinning directly paved into a hot bond, the strength of the product is better than the general staple fiber products, the strength of non-directional, vertical and horizontal intensity similar.
8. In terms of environmental protection, most of the non-woven raw materials currently used are polypropylene, while the raw material of plastic bags is polyethylene, although the two substances are similar in name, but the chemical structure is very different. Polyethylene chemical structure has a very strong stability, very difficult to degrade, so the plastic bags need 300 years to break down; and polypropylene chemical structure is not strong, the molecular chain is easy to break, which can be effectively degraded , And in the non-toxic form into the next cycle of the environment, a non-woven shopping bags in 90 days can be completely decomposed. And non-woven shopping bags can be reused more than 10 times, after the pollution of the environment is only 10% of plastic bags.
1. Spunbond non-woven fabric: Spunbond non-woven fabric is in the polymer has been extruded, stretching and the formation of continuous filament, the filament laying into a net, the fiber mesh and then through its own bonding, thermal bonding, chemical bonding Or mechanical reinforcement method, so that the network into a non-woven fabrics.
2. Meltblown nonwovens: meltblown non-woven process: polymer feeding --- melt extrusion --- fiber formation --- fiber cooling --- into the network --- reinforced into cloth.
3. Spunlaced nonwovens: Spunlace technology is the high pressure of fine water jet to one or more layers of fiber network, so that the fibers are tangled together, so that the network can be reinforced with a certain strength.
Hangzhou Guozhen Industrial Co., Ltd.
Add:No. 588 Zhongxin Road, Waisha Industrial Zone, Lingqiao
- No Difference Between Woven And Lam...
- Pulp Is Made Of How
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Wet...
- Classification Of Wipes And How To ...
- Woven Mesh Fabric Weaving Method
- Conservation Method Of Towel
- The Main Use Of Non-woven Fabric
- Beating Tough
- How Can Good Colors
- Paper Towels Are Very Versatile
- Nonwoven Production Material
- Embossed Spunlace Nonwoven Process ...
- Mesh Spunlace Nonwoven Main Varieties
- What Is Spunlace Nonwoven Fabric?
- What Are The Main Ingredients Of Sp...
- Nonwoven Textile Industry
- Mesh Spunlace Nonwoven Punlaced Non...
- Embossed Spunlace Nonwoven Spunlace...
- Nonwoven Clothing On The Application
- Mesh Spunlace Nonwoven Direction Of...