Embossed Spunlace Nonwoven Process flow
First, spunlace non-woven process:
A. fiber raw materials → open mixing → combing → cross network → draft → → pre-wet → positive spikes → finishing → drying → winding ↑ ↑ water treatment cycle
B. fiber raw materials → open mix → combing messy → → pre-wet → positive spikes → finishing → drying → winding ↑ ↑ water treatment cycle
Different ways of the network affect the final product of the vertical and horizontal strength ratio, the process of A vertical and horizontal ratio of the fiber to better regulation, suitable for the production of leather spaghetti synthetic leather fabric; process B suitable for spunlace production.
The formed web is fed into a spunlace machine and is first pre-humidified. The purpose of pre-wetting is to compel fluffy webs to remove the air from the web so that the web enters the spunlace zone and effectively absorbs the energy of the water jet to enhance the fiber entanglement. Common pre-wetting method: <> double net clamp type <> with the hole roller and the net curtain clamp type
The pre-wetted fiber mesh enters the spunlace area, and the water jet hole of the spout is sprayed with a plurality of fine water jets and perpendicularly to the web. The water jet causes a part of the surface fiber in the web to be displaced, including the vertical movement to the opposite side of the web. When the water jet penetrates the net, it is subjected to the rebound of the curtain or the drum and is scattered to the web in different orientations Negative. In the direct impact of water jet and rebound under the dual role of water, fiber in the fiber displacement, interspersed, entangled, together, the formation of numerous flexible entanglement point, so that the network is reinforced.
The direct injection of water jet to the web prevents the destruction of the web structure and maximizes the energy of the water jet, thereby improving the performance of the spunlace nonwoven material.
Spunlace reinforcement methods are flat net spunlace reinforcement, drum spunlace reinforcement and drum and flat net combination of three types of spunlace reinforcement.
The effect of the curtain structure and the appearance of the fiber mesh
In the drum spunlace reinforcement process, the spitters are arranged along the circumference of the drum, and the web is adsorbed on the drum to receive the jet of water jet from the spouthead. The net is adsorbed on the drum, there is no deviation phenomenon, is conducive to high-speed production, while the network in the spunlace area was curved surface, to accept the spear surface relaxation, reverse compression, which is conducive to water jet penetration, effectively Tangled fiber.
Drum for the metal cylinder perforated structure, equipped with dehydration device, and flat net spunlace reinforcement compared to the net curtain, the water has a good rebound effect.
(C) the drum and the flat net combination of spunlace reinforcement
In the spunlace reinforcement process, the combination of flat and drum type can be used to avoid weaknesses, to play their respective advantages, usually the first level, the second level for the drum spunlace, the third level for the flat network spunlace.
(4) the number of spunlaced head and water spunlace reinforcement technology commonly used in the number of sparks 7 to 12, the commonly used water pressure of 60 ~ 250Bar, depending on the quality of fiber area per unit area, production speed, etc., spit The pressure setting is usually low → high to low.
- No Difference Between Woven And Lam...
- Pulp Is Made Of How
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Wet...
- Classification Of Wipes And How To ...
- Woven Mesh Fabric Weaving Method
- Conservation Method Of Towel
- The Main Use Of Non-woven Fabric
- Beating Tough
- How Can Good Colors
- Paper Towels Are Very Versatile
- Mesh Spunlace Nonwoven Main Varieties
- What Is Spunlace Nonwoven Fabric?
- What Are The Main Ingredients Of Sp...
- Nonwoven Textile Industry
- Mesh Spunlace Nonwoven Punlaced Non...
- Embossed Spunlace Nonwoven Spunlace...
- Nonwoven Clothing On The Application
- Mesh Spunlace Nonwoven Direction Of...
- Embossed Spunlace Nonwoven Industry...
- What Are The Technical Features Of ...