How to distinguish the material of microfiber cloth and non-woven fabric
With the continuous improvement of the quality of life, microfiber cloth has become an integral part of daily necessities, then how do we distinguish between it and non-woven material? In fact, the method is very simple, we can distinguish the fabric according to the following characteristics.
Microfiber cloth features:
1, soft and light.
2, the microfiber cloth attached to the ordinary cloth clothes, clothes vertical state, the microfiber is also attached to the clothes, it shows that the fineness of this fiber is fine enough, is a microfiber cloth.
3, the real microfiber is rolled into a group and is slower when it is unfolded, while the fake microfiber is quickly released.
1. Pay attention to whether the light transmission performance of the cloth is consistent (this is an important simple method for judging the uniformity of cloth surface). And then spread on the flat ground, the product with good uniformity, the cloth should have no undulations.
2. Observe whether the fabric is glossy. There is no fiber floating on the surface, if there is no gloss or floating wire, it is mostly back to production. Tear a piece of cloth and burn it completely with fire. Observe the burning residue. Good products have less residue and are even. The secondary material produced has many tiny particles of dust.
There are more and more varieties of microfiber cloths available on the market. You may wish to use the above methods to distinguish between them.
Hangzhou Guozhen Industrial Co., Ltd.
Add:No. 588 Zhongxin Road, Waisha Industrial Zone, Lingqiao
- No Difference Between Woven And Lam...
- Pulp Is Made Of How
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Wet...
- Classification Of Wipes And How To ...
- Woven Mesh Fabric Weaving Method
- Conservation Method Of Towel
- The Main Use Of Non-woven Fabric
- Beating Tough
- How Can Good Colors
- Paper Towels Are Very Versatile
- Development Of The Spunbond Nonwove...
- Non-woven Fabrics Are Widely Used I...
- Pp Non-woven Raw Materials Explain
- Polypropylene Non-woven Attack Wall...