mesh spunlace nonwoven Conventional fiber
The primary material of the reticulated water spinner
From the perspective of the principle of mesh spunlace non-woven fabric, suitable for spunlaced nonwovens production network of spunlace nonwoven manufacturer can use the material size is very wide, basically all mesh spunlace nonwoven by wet process and dry process or other way of fibres material all can use. But in practical use, considering the superfine fiber non-woven fabric to the production process conditions, product use, elements such as induction, especially considering the purification of water, recycling of request, not each kind of fiber material for spunlace reinforcement. Now the main materials used in the production of the reticulated water spines are:
(1) natural fibers: cotton, wool, hemp, silk;
(2) conventional fiber: viscose fiber, polyester fiber, acetate fiber, polypropylene fiber, polyamide fiber;
(3) differential fiber: ultrafine fiber, heterotype fiber, low melting point fiber, high-bending fiber, antistatic fiber;
(4) high functional fiber: aromatic polyamide fiber, carbon fiber, metal fiber. The exact name of nonwoven fabrics shall be nonwovens, or nonwoven fabrics. For mesh spunlace nonwoven manufacturer for it is a kind of don't need a spinning weaving to form a mesh of spunlace nonwoven fabric, but will be directed or random textile short fibers or filament brace columns, form a fiber network structure, and then we used mechanical, thermal and chemical superfine fiber non-woven study methods such as reinforcement. Non-woven fabric breaks through the traditional textile principle, and has the characteristics of short process, fast production speed, high yield, low cost, wide use and many sources of raw materials.
The three fibers used for non-woven fabrics are polypropylene fiber (62% of the total), polyester (24% of the total) and viscose fiber (8% of the total). In 1970-1985, viscose fibers were used most in non-woven fabrics. But in the last five years, the application of polypropylene fibers and polyester fibers has been dominant in the areas of sanitary absorption and pharmaceutical textiles. In the early non-woven production market, the amount of nylon was very large. Since 1998, the amount of acrylic fiber has started to increase, especially in artificial leather manufacturing. Non-woven fabric according to the different production process can be divided into: 1, the reticular spunlace nonwoven: high-pressure micro flow injection to a layer or multilayer fiber net, make the fiber tangled together, so that the fabric is strengthened and have a certain strength. 5 2, heat and nonwoven fabric: refers to the addition of fibrous or powdery hot melt bonding materials in the fiber net, and the fiber net is reinforced by heating and melting to strengthen the fabric. 3. The pulp airflow is a non-woven fabric: it can be called clean paper and dry method. It is used as a network technology to loosen the wood pulp fiberboard into a single fiber state, and then use airflow method to make the fiber to be condensed into the net curtain, the fiber net is reinforced into cloth. 4, wet nonwoven: fiber raw material is placed in a water medium opening into single fiber, at the same time make different fiber ingredients, made from fiber suspension slurry, suspension slurry to the network, fiber under wet condition into a network to reinforce into cloth. 5, spun-bonded non-woven fabric: is in polymer has been after extrusion, stretching to form a continuous filament, filament laid into the net, fiber network by self bonding, hot glue, chemical bonding or mechanical reinforcement method, make fabric non-woven fabrics. 6. Melt non-woven fabrics: the process of the process: polymer feeding - melting extrusion - fiber formation - fiber cooling - into mesh - reinforcement into cloth. 7. Acupuncture non-woven fabric: it is a kind of dry method non-woven fabric, which is used to use the puncture of the needle to strengthen the loose fiber net into cloth. 8, stitch-bonded nonwoven cloth, is a kind of dry non-woven fabrics, sewing lawmakers is the use of warp knitted coil structure of fabric, yarn, textile materials (such as plastic sheets, plastic thin metal foil, etc.) or their combination for reinforcement, made from non-woven fabric.
Hangzhou Guozhen Industrial Co., Ltd.
Add:No. 588 Zhongxin Road, Waisha Industrial Zone, Lingqiao
- No Difference Between Woven And Lam...
- Pulp Is Made Of How
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Wet...
- Classification Of Wipes And How To ...
- Woven Mesh Fabric Weaving Method
- Conservation Method Of Towel
- The Main Use Of Non-woven Fabric
- Beating Tough
- How Can Good Colors
- Paper Towels Are Very Versatile
- Plain Spunlace Nonwoven What Are Th...
- What Are The Characteristics Of Woo...
- What Is The Function Of Wood Pulp S...
- Nonwoven Spunlace Technology
- Spunlace Nonwoven Jet Net
- Mesh Spunlace Nonwoven Principle Of...
- What Are The Factors Affecting The ...
- Testing Method Of Three In One Non-...
- Nonwoven Fast Speed
- Spunlace Nonwoven Chemical Structur...