Nonwovens, refers to nonwovens, or nonwovens. Is a textile fabric does not need to form the fabric, but the textile short fiber or filament orientation or random support, the formation of fiber structure, and then use mechanical, thermal or chemical methods such as reinforcement from.
The nonwoven fabric is made of a chemical fiber and a plant fiber in a wet or dry papermaking machine under the condition of water or air as a suspending medium. Nonwovens is a new generation of environmentally friendly materials, with strong, breathable waterproof, environmentally friendly, flexible, non-toxic and tasteless and so on. It is a new generation of environmentally friendly materials, with water repellent, breathable, flexible, non-combustion, non-toxic non-irritating, rich colors and so on. The material if placed in the outdoor by the natural decomposition of its longest life of only 90 days, placed in the room within 8 years of decomposition, burning non-toxic, tasteless, and without any legacy material, which does not pollute the environment, The Introduce the characteristics of non-woven fabrics:
1. Water, breathable: Polypropylene slices do not absorb water, moisture content of zero, finished water good, from 100% fiber composition with porous, good ventilation, easy to keep the fabric dry, easy to wash.
2. Non-toxic, non-irritating: products used in line with FDA food-grade raw materials production, excluding other chemical composition, stable performance, non-toxic, no smell, do not stimulate the skin.
3. Antimicrobial, anti-chemical agents: Polypropylene is a chemical blunt material, not moth, and can isolate the existence of bacteria and insects within the liquid erosion; antibacterial, alkali corrosion, the product is not affected by erosion intensity.
4. Antibacterial. Products with water, not mold, and can isolate the existence of liquid bacteria and insects within the erosion, not mildew.
5. Good physical properties. From polypropylene spinning directly paved into a hot bond, the strength of the product is better than the general staple fiber products, the strength of non-directional, vertical and horizontal intensity similar.
6. In terms of environmental protection, most of the non-woven raw materials currently used are polypropylene, while the raw material of plastic bags is polyethylene, although the two substances are similar in name, but the chemical structure is very different. Polyethylene chemical structure has a very strong stability, very difficult to degrade, so the plastic bags need 300 years to break down; and polypropylene chemical structure is not strong, the molecular chain is easy to break, which can be effectively degraded , And in the non-toxic form into the next cycle of the environment, a non-woven shopping bags in 90 days can be completely decomposed. And non-woven shopping bags can be reused more than 10 times, after the pollution of the environment is only 10% of plastic bags.
Hangzhou Guozhen Industrial Co., Ltd.
Add:No. 588 Zhongxin Road, Waisha Industrial Zone, Lingqiao
- No Difference Between Woven And Lam...
- Pulp Is Made Of How
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Wet...
- Classification Of Wipes And How To ...
- Woven Mesh Fabric Weaving Method
- Conservation Method Of Towel
- The Main Use Of Non-woven Fabric
- Beating Tough
- How Can Good Colors
- Paper Towels Are Very Versatile
- Mesh Spunlace Nonwoven Non - Woven ...
- Spunlace Nonwoven Spunlace Reinforc...
- Nonwoven New Fiber
- Plain Spunlace Nonwoven Nonwovens
- Mesh Spunlace Nonwoven Reinforcemen...
- The Principle Of Spunlace Nonwovens...
- Application Of Spunlace Nonwoven Fa...
- Nonwoven Product Use Wide
- Mesh Spunlace Nonwoven Spunlace Tec...
- Plain Spunlace Nonwoven Non-toxic A...