Nonwoven production material
1. Light weight: polypropylene resin as the main production of raw materials, the proportion of only 0.9, only cotton.
Three fifths, with fluffy, feel good.
2. Soft: from the fine fiber composition (2-3D) light-like hot-melt bonding molding. Finished softness moderate, with a sense of comfort.
3. Water, breathable: polypropylene slices do not absorb water, moisture content of zero, finished water good, from 100% fiber composition with porous, good ventilation, easy to keep the fabric dry, easy to wash.
4. Non-toxic, non-irritating: products in line with FDA food-grade raw materials production, excluding other chemical composition, stable performance, non-toxic, no smell, do not stimulate the skin.
5. Antimicrobial, anti-chemical: Polypropylene is a chemical blunt material, not moth, and can isolate the existence of bacteria and insects within the erosion of bacteria; antibacterial, alkali corrosion, the product does not affect the intensity due to erosion.
6. Antibacterial. Products with water, not mold, and can isolate the existence of bacteria within the liquid and insect erosion, not mildew.
7. Good physical properties. From polypropylene spinning directly paved into a hot bond, the strength of the product is better than the general staple fiber products, the strength of non-directional, vertical and horizontal intensity similar.
8. In terms of environmental protection, the raw material used in most nonwovens is polypropylene, and the raw material of plastic bags is polyethylene, although the two substances are similar in name, but the chemical structure is very different. Polyethylene chemical molecular structure has a very strong stability, very difficult to degrade, so the plastic bags need 300 years to break down; and polypropylene chemical structure is not strong, the molecular chain is easy to break, which can be effectively degraded , And in the non-toxic form into the next environmental cycle, a non-woven shopping bags in 90 days can be completely decomposed. And non-woven shopping bags can be reused more than 10 times, the pollution of the environment after the pollution is only 10% of plastic bags.
1) Poor strength and durability compared to textile fabrics.
2) can not be washed like other fabrics.
3) fibers arranged in a certain direction, so easy to split from the right angle and so on. Therefore, the improvement of production methods is mainly to prevent the improvement of the split.
Non-woven maintenance: non-woven fabrics in the maintenance and collection should note the following: 1, to keep clean, often wash, to prevent the breeding of worms. 2, seasonal storage, to be washed, ironing, dry after the plastic bag storage, flat on the wardrobe. Pay attention to shading to prevent fading. Should be frequent ventilation, dust to wet, not exposure. Wardrobe to be placed in the mold, anti-insect tablets, so as to avoid cashmere products damp moldy insects. 3, when wearing a coat with its lining to be smooth, pocket the use of hard objects such as pen, key cases, mobile phones, etc., to avoid local friction from the ball. Wear as much as possible to reduce the friction with the hard objects (such as sofa backrest, handrails, desktop) and hook. Wearing time is not easy too long, about 5 days to stop wearing or wear, so that clothing to restore elasticity, so as to avoid damage to fiber fatigue. 4, if the ball, not a strong pull, the need to use scissors will be cut down the ball, so as to avoid off-line can not repair.
- No Difference Between Woven And Lam...
- Pulp Is Made Of How
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Wet...
- Classification Of Wipes And How To ...
- Woven Mesh Fabric Weaving Method
- Conservation Method Of Towel
- The Main Use Of Non-woven Fabric
- Beating Tough
- How Can Good Colors
- Paper Towels Are Very Versatile
- Embossed Spunlace Nonwoven Process ...
- Mesh Spunlace Nonwoven Main Varieties
- What Is Spunlace Nonwoven Fabric?
- What Are The Main Ingredients Of Sp...
- Nonwoven Textile Industry
- Mesh Spunlace Nonwoven Punlaced Non...
- Embossed Spunlace Nonwoven Spunlace...
- Nonwoven Clothing On The Application
- Mesh Spunlace Nonwoven Direction Of...
- Embossed Spunlace Nonwoven Industry...