nonwoven Spunlace technology
Classification of nonwovens
First, Spunlaced nonwovens
Spunlace technology is to spray high-pressure fine water flow to one or more layers of fiber network, so that the fibers tangled together, so that the network can be reinforced with a certain strength.
Second, heat non-woven fabrics
Hot-bonded non-woven fabric refers to the addition of fiber-like or powder-like hot-melt adhesive reinforcement material, and then heated by heating and cooling into a cloth.
Third, the pulp air into the network non-woven fabrics
Air-laid non-woven fabrics can also be called dust-free paper, dry papermaking non-woven fabrics. It is the use of air into the network technology will open the wood pulp fiber board into a single fiber state, and then use the air flow method to agglutinate the fiber into the curtain, the fiber mesh and then reinforce the cloth.
Four, wet non-woven fabrics
Wet non-woven fabric is placed in the water medium of fiber raw materials open into a single fiber, while the different fiber raw materials mixed, made of fiber suspension slurry, suspended pulp transported to the network mechanism, the fiber in the wet state into the network again Reinforced into cloth.
5, spunbond nonwovens
Spunbond non-woven fabric is in the polymer has been extruded and stretched to form a continuous filament, the filament laying into a net, the web and then through its own bonding, thermal bonding, chemical bonding or mechanical reinforcement method, The web becomes nonwovens.
Six, meltblown nonwovens
Meltblown nonwovens process: polymer feeding --- melt extrusion --- fiber formation --- fiber cooling --- into the net --- reinforced into cloth.
Seven, acupuncture non-woven fabrics
Acupuncture non-woven fabric is a dry non-woven fabric, acupuncture non-woven fabric is the use of puncture needle puncture, the fluffy fiber reinforced into a cloth. Eight, stitching non-woven fabrics
The stitched nonwoven fabric is a kind of dry nonwoven fabric which is formed by using a warp knitting structure on a web, a yarn layer, a nonwoven material (e.g., a plastic sheet, a plastic thin metal foil, etc.) or a combination thereof The body is reinforced to form a nonwoven fabric.
Its main purpose can be roughly divided into:
(1) medical and health non-woven fabrics: surgical clothing, protective clothing, disinfection disposable non-woven cloth cloth, masks, diapers, civilian wipes, wipes, wet towels, magic towels, towels, Sanitary napkins, sanitary pads, and disposable health cloth;
(2) table decoration with non-woven fabrics: posted wall cloth, tablecloths, bed sheets, bedspreads, etc .;
(3) clothing with non-woven fabrics: lining, adhesive lining, flakes, stereotypes cotton, all kinds of synthetic leather fabric;
(4) industrial non-woven fabrics; filter materials, insulation materials, cement bags, geotextiles, covering cloth;
(5) agricultural non-woven fabrics: crop protection cloth, nursery cloth, irrigation cloth, insulation curtains, etc .;
(6) other non-woven fabrics: space cotton, insulation materials, suction felt, smoke filter, bag tea bags, etc.
Hangzhou Guozhen Industrial Co., Ltd.
Add:No. 588 Zhongxin Road, Waisha Industrial Zone, Lingqiao
- No Difference Between Woven And Lam...
- Pulp Is Made Of How
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Wet...
- Classification Of Wipes And How To ...
- Woven Mesh Fabric Weaving Method
- Conservation Method Of Towel
- The Main Use Of Non-woven Fabric
- Beating Tough
- How Can Good Colors
- Paper Towels Are Very Versatile
- Spunlace Nonwoven Jet Net
- Mesh Spunlace Nonwoven Principle Of...
- What Are The Factors Affecting The ...
- Testing Method Of Three In One Non-...
- Nonwoven Fast Speed
- Spunlace Nonwoven Chemical Structur...
- Mesh Spunlace Nonwoven Increasing D...
- What Is The Market Prospect Of Non-...
- Coating Treatment Of Non-woven Fabrics
- Advantages Of Non-woven Fabrics