Its main uses can be broadly divided into:
(1) medical cloth: surgical clothing, protective clothing, sterile cloth, masks, diapers, women's sanitary napkins and so on;
(2) the family decoration cloth: with Qiangbu, tablecloth, bed sheet, bedspread etc.;
(3) clothing cloth lining, lining, interlining, setting cotton, various synthetic leather base cloth etc.;
(4) industrial cloth: filter material, insulating material, cement packing bag, geotextile, coating cloth, etc.;
(5) agricultural cloth: crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, thermal insulation curtain and so on;
(6) other: Space cotton, thermal insulation material, cigarette felt, smoke filter, bag, tea bag, etc..
Nonwovens: characteristics, definitions and uses
Durability, disposable. Insulation, conduction. Softness and stiffness. Fine property, expansibility.
Isotropic and anisotropic. Filter, breathable, impermeable. Elastic stiffness.
Light, loose, warm. Thin and thick blanket. Waterproof and moisture permeable.
Ironing, stitching, molding. Flame retardant, antistatic. Waterproof, waterproof, wear-resistant, fluff.
Wrinkle resistance, good elasticity, high moisture absorption and water repellency.
Health: surgical gowns, caps, cover, gypsum cotton wool, sanitary napkins, baby diapers, wet towels, sanitary underpants, dust cover.
Agriculture: Harvest cloth, greenhouse cloth.
Industry: floppy lining, horn cloth, filter material, sound deadening felt, sealing ring lining, cable steel reinforced glass cloth, towel, industrial wipes, shockproof pad, insulation materials, adhesive lining, pipe lining, ventilation pipe, Chapib.
Packing: cement bag, packaging bags lining, lining, quilt wadding, storage bags, mobile jacquard cloth bags.
Clothing footwear: clothing lining, interlining, stiffener toe, heel lining, underwear, man-made deerskin, synthetic leather, shoes lining, lining cloth shoes.
Automotive Industry: waste heat shock isolation spinning mat, mat, cushion carpet, ceiling, lining, door liner, auto filter, molding cushion.
Household clothing: sofa cloth, carpet, wall cloth, glasses cloth, tea bag, vacuum bag, shopping bag, printed sheets, with cover, cushion, sleeping bags, cleaning cloth, cleaning cloth, curtain, table cloth, shade.
Civil engineering construction: reinforcement, reinforcement, filtration, felt base cloth, drainage board, roofing materials, railway, highway, water slope, port berm, sound insulation, heat, sewer, separation, drainage.
Other uses: rocket, missile thermal head cone, tail nozzle throat, senior printing paper, the space shuttle Nairewa map, calendar cloth, cloth, synthetic fabric, canvas.
Hangzhou Guozhen Industrial Co., Ltd.
Add:No. 588 Zhongxin Road, Waisha Industrial Zone, Lingqiao
- No Difference Between Woven And Lam...
- Pulp Is Made Of How
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Wet...
- Classification Of Wipes And How To ...
- Woven Mesh Fabric Weaving Method
- Conservation Method Of Towel
- The Main Use Of Non-woven Fabric
- Beating Tough
- How Can Good Colors
- Paper Towels Are Very Versatile
- Nonwoven Directional Or Random Fiber
- Plain Spunlace Nonwoven Non-woven
- Mesh Spunlace Nonwoven High Polymer...
- Spunlace Nonwoven Spunlace Composit...
- Embossed Spunlace Nonwoven Jet Jet ...
- Dyed Spunlace Nonwoven Nonwovens Ma...
- Nonwoven Production Material
- Embossed Spunlace Nonwoven Process ...
- Mesh Spunlace Nonwoven Main Varieties
- What Is Spunlace Nonwoven Fabric?