Spunlaced nonwovens Fabric are high-pressure micro-jets that are sprayed onto one or more layers of fiber webs to entangle the fibers with each other so that the web is reinforced and has a certain strength. The resulting fabric is a spunlace nonwoven. The fiber raw materials are widely available and can be polyester, nylon, polypropylene, viscose fiber, chitin fiber, microfiber, tencel, silk, bamboo fiber, wood pulp fiber, seaweed fiber, and the like.
Spunlace processing features:
1. Flexible entanglement, does not affect the original characteristics of the fiber, does not damage the fiber
2. Appearance is closer to traditional textiles than other nonwovens
3. High strength, low fuzziness
4 high hygroscopicity, rapid moisture absorption
5. Good air permeability
6. Soft and drape
7. The appearance of a variety of tricks
8. No adhesive reinforcement, washable Spunlace Nonwoven Fabric
9. Long production process and large floor space
10. Complex equipment, high water quality requirements
11. Great energy consumption.
Hangzhou Guozhen Industrial Co.,Ltd
Add:No. 588 Zhongxin Road, Waisha Industrial Zone, Lingqiao
- No Difference Between Woven And Lam...
- Pulp Is Made Of How
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Wet...
- Classification Of Wipes And How To ...
- Woven Mesh Fabric Weaving Method
- Conservation Method Of Towel
- The Main Use Of Non-woven Fabric
- Beating Tough
- How Can Good Colors
- Paper Towels Are Very Versatile
- The use of spunlace nonwovens Fabric
- The Use Of Spunlace Nonwovens
- Application Of Spunlace Nonwovens
- Spunlace Non-woven Fabric Technolog...
- Spunlace Non-woven Fabric Processin...