The use of spunlace nonwovensn fabric is medical curtains, surgical gowns, surgical cover cloths, medical dressings, wound dressings, medical gauze, aero wipes, garment lining base fabrics, coated base fabrics, disposable materials, instrumentation senior rags , electronic industry senior rags, towels, cotton, wipes, masks and other materials. Soft, fluffy, highly hygroscopic, with a certain oil absorption effect.
The main raw materials are:
(1) Natural fibers: cotton, wool, hemp, silk;
(2) Conventional fibers: viscose fibers, polyester fibers, acetate fibers, polypropylene fibers, polyamide fibers;
(3) Differential fibers: microfibers, shaped fibers, low-melting-point fibers, high-crimped fibers, and antistatic fibers;
(4) High-functional fibers: Aramid fibers, carbon fibers, and metal fibers.
Spunlaced nonwoven fabric is a new generation of spunlace products that can replace textiles and knitwear. The introduction of the product makes the best comments on the broad market prospect and development direction of spunlace and opens up a great potential for spunlace technology new market.
Hangzhou Guozhen Industrial Co.,Ltd
Add:No. 588 Zhongxin Road, Waisha Industrial Zone, Lingqiao
- No Difference Between Woven And Lam...
- Pulp Is Made Of How
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Wet...
- Classification Of Wipes And How To ...
- Woven Mesh Fabric Weaving Method
- Conservation Method Of Towel
- The Main Use Of Non-woven Fabric
- Beating Tough
- How Can Good Colors
- Paper Towels Are Very Versatile
- The Use Of Spunlace Nonwovens
- Application Of Spunlace Nonwovens
- Spunlace Non-woven Fabric Technolog...
- Spunlace Non-woven Fabric Processin...