Spunlace Nonwoven Production technology
At present, China's spunlace non-woven fabric production line is developing rapidly, of which Jiangsu and Zhejiang provinces are the most prominent, especially after the economic crisis, spunlace non-woven industry not only did not affect, but the contrarian, the industry exceptionally hot, Spunlace line.
Production technology of spunlace cloth
At present, the development direction of spunlace technology is to move towards high speed, high quality and drum spunlace. The main reason for the development of spunlace technology is the lack of large-scale high-speed, high-yield and high-quality carding machine. Type of spunlace machine; the lack of the actual network production speed of 70-100M / min or more of the network; the current domestic spunlace equipment manufacturing plant can not actively learn from the United States, France and Germany, the successful experience of the plant division of labor, and Are fragmented, do not cooperate with each other.
China's spunlace nonwovens research and development production and production for nearly a decade, no matter from the variety, size, quality, equipment has significantly improved, basically adapted to the current needs of the national economic development. Spunlaced nonwovens involved in the medical and health, light industry, electronics, environmental protection and other disciplines, to promote the domestic traditional chemical fiber and the development of differentiated fiber. The principle of spunlace reinforcement is similar to that of acupuncture, but without the needles, the multi-stranded micro-jet is used to spray the web. After the water jet passes through the fiber net, it is supported by the curtain of the curtain, and then the fiber is inserted again. Thus, the fibers in the web are displaced, interspersed, entangled and entangled under the action of the high-speed water jet interspersed in different directions. So that the network is reinforced.
The characteristics of spunlace processing
1. Flexible entanglement, does not affect the original characteristics of the fiber, does not damage the fiber
2. Appearance is closer to traditional textiles than other nonwovens
3. High strength, low pilling
4. High moisture absorption, rapid moisture absorption
5. good ventilation
6. feel soft, drape good
7. The appearance of changing patterns
8. No adhesive reinforcement, washable
9. Long production process, covers an area of large
10. Equipment is complex, high water quality requirements
11. Large energy consumption
- No Difference Between Woven And Lam...
- Pulp Is Made Of How
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Wet...
- Classification Of Wipes And How To ...
- Woven Mesh Fabric Weaving Method
- Conservation Method Of Towel
- The Main Use Of Non-woven Fabric
- Beating Tough
- How Can Good Colors
- Paper Towels Are Very Versatile
- Nonwoven Composition Structure
- Mesh Spunlace Nonwoven Conventional...
- Plain Spunlace Nonwoven What Are Th...
- What Are The Characteristics Of Woo...
- What Is The Function Of Wood Pulp S...
- Nonwoven Spunlace Technology
- Spunlace Nonwoven Jet Net
- Mesh Spunlace Nonwoven Principle Of...
- What Are The Factors Affecting The ...
- Testing Method Of Three In One Non-...