Technical introduction of jacquard Spunlaced Nonwovens
Jacquard Spunlaced Nonwovens in Spunlace production process, with the use of special pattern drum cover, forming a uniform convex pattern on the cloth to wipe the roughness of different sides. The production process of jacquard spunlaced nonwovens is: fiber raw material, opening and mixing, carding, scrambling, mesh forming, pre wetting, mesh, spunlace pre consolidation, jacquard spuning, drying and winding. The shape of the pattern depends on the designed drums (or curtain structures) around the drum. Compared with plain plain spunlaced nonwovens, jacquard spunlaced nonwovens increase the resilience of MD direction, enhance mutual entanglement among fibers, feel soft and plump, have good moisture absorption and moisture retention and high cleaning efficiency. It can also be used for personal bathing, instead of traditional bath towels, bath flowers and towels
Hangzhou Guozhen Industrial Co., Ltd.
Add:No. 588 Zhongxin Road, Waisha Industrial Zone, Lingqiao
- No Difference Between Woven And Lam...
- Pulp Is Made Of How
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Wet...
- Classification Of Wipes And How To ...
- Woven Mesh Fabric Weaving Method
- Conservation Method Of Towel
- The Main Use Of Non-woven Fabric
- Beating Tough
- How Can Good Colors
- Paper Towels Are Very Versatile
- What Is The Difference Between A Sp...
- What Are The Uses Of Spunlace Produ...
- Wooden Paddle Composite Spunlaced N...
- Spunlace Nonwoven Fabric
- The use of spunlace nonwovens Fabric
- The Use Of Spunlace Nonwovens
- Application Of Spunlace Nonwovens
- Spunlace Non-woven Fabric Technolog...
- Spunlace Non-woven Fabric Processin...