In the spunlace process, there is no extrusion of the web, which increases the bulkiness of the final product; no resin or adhesive is used, thus maintaining the inherent softness of the web; the high degree of product integrity is avoided The product has a fluffy phenomenon; the web has high mechanical strength and can reach 80% to 90% of the textile strength; the web can be mixed with any kind of fiber. It is particularly worth mentioning that the spunlaced web can be compounded with any base fabric to make a composite product. Various functional products can be produced according to different uses.
Spunlaced cloth's advantages:
1, soft, drape;
2, good strength;
3, with high moisture absorption and rapid moisture;
4, low hairiness;
6, no chemical additives;
7, appearance similar to textiles.
- No Difference Between Woven And Lam...
- Pulp Is Made Of How
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Wet...
- Classification Of Wipes And How To ...
- Woven Mesh Fabric Weaving Method
- Conservation Method Of Towel
- The Main Use Of Non-woven Fabric
- Beating Tough
- How Can Good Colors
- Paper Towels Are Very Versatile
- What Is The Difference Between Spun...
- How To Identify Various Non-woven M...
- How To Distinguish The Material Of ...