What is the market prospect of non-woven fabrics?
In recent years, the growth rate of non-woven fabric demand in the world has always been higher than the growth of the global economy. Global non-woven production mainly concentrated in the United States, accounting for 41% of the world's total, Western Europe accounted for 30%, Japan accounted for 8%, China's 3.5%, 17.5% in other regions. The terminal application of non-woven fabrics, sanitary absorbent (especially diapers) is the fastest growing product, medical textiles, automotive textiles, footwear and leather market also presents a new atmosphere of rapid development.
Although China's non-woven fabric industry started late, it developed very rapidly. In the early 1980s, the production was less than 10 thousand tons. In the middle and late 1990s, China began to develop non-woven fabric products climax. In addition to the domestic production line, Guangdong, Zhejiang, Jiangxi, Hunan and other provinces have also introduced production lines from abroad. The average speed of development greatly exceeded the textile industry development speed Chinese non-woven products, annual 8-10% growth, is one of the fastest growing industries in the textile industry.
Hangzhou Guozhen Industrial Co., Ltd.
Add:No. 588 Zhongxin Road, Waisha Industrial Zone, Lingqiao
- No Difference Between Woven And Lam...
- Pulp Is Made Of How
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Wet...
- Classification Of Wipes And How To ...
- Woven Mesh Fabric Weaving Method
- Conservation Method Of Towel
- The Main Use Of Non-woven Fabric
- Beating Tough
- How Can Good Colors
- Paper Towels Are Very Versatile
- Coating Treatment Of Non-woven Fabrics
- Advantages Of Non-woven Fabrics
- What Are The Main Uses Of Non-woven...
- What Are The Types Of Non-woven Fab...
- What Are The Differences Between Sp...
- Nonwoven Cloth Pads Create Low Carb...
- Anaphylactic Rhinitis Do Not Wear N...
- New Development Of Spunlace Technology
- New Development Of Spunlore Product...
- Will Nonwoven Fabric Aging